Airside Pass Requirements
Often, if you are working in a role that requires an Airside Pass , the HR firm of the business should consider onboarding you in a way that makes all applications to the Airport ID Centre as seamless as possible.
Cataphract has extensive experience of outsourcing the Pre Employment screening of staff working at UK airports who require airside Passes. We can complete the following furing the pre employment screening phase
– 5 Years Employment history verification
– Unemployment References – through job centres and benefits agencies
– Student/Education References – for full time education (School, College, University)
– Agency Reference – where work had been undertaken through an employment agency
– Self-Employment References – through Accountants, Solicitor or Inland Revenue Officials
– Gap Reference – for any period of 28 days or more, for example, housewife or househusband, student on a gap year, holidays over 28 days.
Criminal Record Checks
To qualify for the airside pass, you require a Basic DBS check that is dated within 10 weeks of issue date. Cataphract can process the Basic DBS Checks for you along side the referencing.
Your organisation will receive a custom link for the applicant to input their vetting data. Cataphract will agree the templates, format of emails to be used and engage our experienced team to complete the airside passes. We aim to turn around the references within 2-4 weeks if possible.
The client will have access to check on progress and request new check online.
Contact Cataphract to Discuss
Either Call 02084464695